Nutmeg oil has a long list of uses, aside from being a natural cure for common health conditions. Below are just some of many uses it is known for:6, 7, 8, 9
- Cure for bad breath Nutmeg oil, when used as a gargle, helps addressbad breath. It can also help eliminate toxins from your gut that may contribute to foul-smelling breath.
- Massage oil When used as one, nutmeg essential oil can help relieve muscle pain, swelling, inflammation, and even promote circulation. Oil of nutmeg can also be used as a natural painkiller and treat menstrual discomfort.
- Sleeping aid Nutmeg oil has a and calming effect. It can relieve stress, helping improve the quality of sleep and make dreams more intense and colorful.
- Stimulant Nutmeg oil can help remove exhaustion and treat anxiety-related symptoms. It can also enhance your concentration.
- Detoxification agent This oil helps remove toxins from your liver and kidneys, as well as helps dissolve kidney stones and uric acid.
- Flavoring agent To replace ground nutmeg, which can leave food particles in food and beverages, nutmeg oil has been used as a natural flavoring extract.